Everyone knows millennials love marijuana.
Now, a handful of polls by The Tylt back up that claim — and the numbers are staggering.
In a study which polled over 6,000 millenial-aged users, 84% believe marijuana should be legalized.
Other cannabis-related findings from the The Tylt:
- 87.6% of millennials believe marijuana is safer than alcohol
- 85.6% of millennials believe that marijuana is actually good for your health
- 93.2% say marijuana is better for athletes than painkillers, opioids
- 89.2% want marijuana to be allowed in sports
- 81.2% believe criminals serving time for marijuana-related crimes should be released
- 54.4% think marijuana should be allowed to be consumed in public
The Tylt is a website that claims to be “the largest and fastest growing social polling and opinion platform among millennials” and it has made culture waves in its polls since its creation in 2016.